Perfecting Print Buying with Software
Modernize the way you buy print to save money and handle more projects
Noosh is used by more than 20,000 individuals at 5,000 companies around the world. As a leading provider of print procurement and project management software, Noosh can help you reduce costs for printed materials and increase the number of line items and jobs handled each year.
Attend our webinar on Wednesday, December 6 at 2:00pm Eastern and learn ways to modernize your print buying process. With the availability of cloud-based software and enhanced collaboration capabilities, there's never been a better time to consider an upgrade to your current print buying approach.
- See how to specify frequent projects using Noosh SmartForms™
- Get an overview of various price models including sealed bids and rate cards
- Learn how predictive pricing can help you understand potential costs for a job
- Set up a group calendar to track project deadlines
- Learn about using Noosh for brochures, in-store signage, direct mail, Annual Reports, and more
- Review collaboration and project management capabilities
Procurement Webinar: Perfecting Print Buying
Reserve your spot today. This webinar has limited availability, and advanced registration is required. Sign up below and mark your calendar for Wednesday, December 6 at 2:00pm Eastern.
Our SpeakerJesse Mootz has been in the print buying business since 2003 and has a wealth of knowledge about working with vendors, reducing costs, and making effective use of software systems. As a Busines Development professional, Jesse has worked with many Fortune 500 accounts to help identify key ways to improve the print buying process.
Noosh was the best solution...
"We researched several systems and determined that Noosh was the most established in our industry with the best firepower. It’s a robust, on-demand system that is easily adaptable and customizable to fit our clients’ individual needs. We wanted to make sure we did the right thing for our clients by setting them up for success over the long term. "
Paul Papantonis, VP Operations, Miller Zell, Inc.
Why customers love Noosh
- Improve ROI by saving 20% or more on print costs
- Online tracking and audit trails of all communications
- Manage bidding, scheduling, quality control, and shipping
- Create private supplier networks
- Global usage support including multiple currencies
- Transparency into print specs, files, orders, suppliers, and financials
- Analyze Key Performance Indicators from environmental savings to response time
- Manage all types of print including marketing materials, corporate affairs, transactional, direct mail, and more
Don't miss your chance!
This complimentary webinar on Wednesday, December 6 at 2:00pm Eastern will take less than an hour of your time and will give you valuable information about modernizing your print buying process. We'll go over a few best practices and will show a demonstration of the Noosh print procurement and project management platform. Reserve your spot today as space is limited.Sign Up